Sunday, August 3, 2008

Favourite Jerseys Pt 1


Alrighty....   my first post on my first blog.  I've decided to make some categories to make things a little easier for me.  This one is obviously going to be about jerseys.  I came across this gem as I was trying to find something for a new team I'll be playing on.  I've kinda liked the colour green lately, as most teams are either using either black, blue or red.  Not a lot of green anymore.  I don't really like the darks, but this shade from the Greensboro Generals jersey is perfect.  The bonus number on the front is great and I like the fact the majority of the sweater is one colour.  The lace up fronts don't hurt either.  For those curious, The Generals originally played in the Eastern Hockey League, and later in the Southern Hockey League.  I regret I haven't researched quite enough, but this jersey is from sometime between 1959 and 1977.  

No comments: